Workshop Textile & Print
2 recently freelancing graphic designers based in Toulouse and Pau, We had been friends for already many years and had chosen to work together to create designs and bags that we could make from scratch to finish.
Thus the bags of the "afternoon at the beach" collection were made one by one following these steps:
- drawing unique patterns and cutting the fabric (in natural materials, linen or cotton)
- design of patterns
- linocutting the stamps (engraved with a gouge in a lino plate)
- colour mixing with Permaset's professional water-based, environmentally friendly inks - printing the designs with the previously engraved stamps
Each bag is numbered and is produced in limited quantities. New designs will be added as we continue to experiment.
- with the collaboration of:
- Malaurie Sannié - graphic designer
- next project:
👀 Workshop Textile & Print 2